Thursday, February 5, 2015

Day 1375: Thursday, February 5th 2015

Thursday, February 5th:
Here I am finally beginning this journey.  I really want to blog for me.  So I am beginning.  Every Thursday… 

1)   I ignored my personal email over the Christmas break.  Now I’m dealing with that.  I have over 3500 emails in AOL.  Probably be sharing a lot of that this week.
2)  I got bored being a pirate last week.  I know inconceivable!  I begin playing Assassin’s Creed III again from the beginning.  I really hate the opening stuff until you get to be Connor.  Just saying…  I have achieved 25% synconization as Connor at this point this week.
3)  I’m babysitting this coming Saturday night for Tiff.  Third weekend in a row I’ve
been out to their new place.  Turns out my tablet makes a great babysitter.  Just have to deal with the tiny guy.
4) Sports without balls is an awesome podcast done by Erin Foley.  I’ve been listening to the older ones I missed the first time around.  I have been thoroughly entertained.  “We said Goodbye and I ran him over in my car.”  ~ EF
5) Sweeties Reunion in Cozumel in September.  I like it.  Going to look into this see if it is still an option.  Shannon sent the email in Nov.  I just got it.  If it’s meant to be, it will happen.
6) Page-A-Day Calendars are fun.  I like never really looked at the 1000 places to see before you die one I got last year but I have a new free one coming.  TBA.
7) I’m so over deflate-gate.  “I’m going to be point blank, I feel like it’s cheating.  Because you have an edge up on your opponent and its unfortunate that it happened.” ~ Jerry Rice
With or without the stickum or the gloves, Rice still would have been the greatest receiver of all time.  But, as he said regarding the Patriots, he still had an edge.

8) Love me some FlyLady!  Need to get back to basics with her.
9) I don't like making plans for the day: because then the word "premeditated" get's thrown around in the courtroom     


10) Borrow a kid. Spend some time trying to see through their eyes. You will discover new things.
11) Peyton Manning resumes workouts!  Yea!  Please come back Peyton.  YOU can do it.  One More!!




18615
I challenge you to Defy Gravity!

No comments:

Post a Comment