Monday, March 16, 2015

Day 1414: Monday, March 16th


I post this with a heavy heart.

Texas A&M football legendBilly Pickard, Class of ’56, passed away at 12:05 a.m. on Monday March 9, at the age of 81.  I had the privilege and pleasure to work forand know Mr. Pickard, an amazing man.

            (1933 – 2015)

To keep your character intact you cannot stoop to filthy acts. It makes it easier to stoop the next time.               
~ Katharine Hepburn 



I decided to post on Mondays instead of Thursdays.  I believe that will help me be more consistent.  We shall see.  Also I'm not numbering this week.

Health...
    If you don't think your anxiety, depression, sadness and stress impact your physical health, think again. All of these emotions trigger chemical reactions in your body, which can lead to inflammation and a weakened immune system. Learn how to cope, sweet friend. There will always be dark days. ”~ Kris Carr 

“It isn’t enough to love, we must prove it.” ~ St. Therese of Lisieux, Story of a Soul

Words are like magic, when cast over someone, they have the extraordinary power of influence. They can  speak life or death; they can encourage or destroy.

Kristen Welch




18576
I challenge you to Defy Gravity!

No comments:

Post a Comment